Ads Top

"How long does it take to gather 100.000 stardust (Analysis)"


#PokemonGO: I had a bet with a friend who said it wasn't possible to gather 100k dust in 2 days, with only using one incubator as well.I made a little experiment out of it and hopefully someone can take some information from it.I started at day one at 14:13 with the following stats:Dust - 96.535Pokemon caught - 24.297Kilometers walked - 1597.6Eggs hatched - 804The plan was obvious: farm as much as possible, so I chose the nearest City with a lot of spawns and pokestops. (running out of balls was a pretty big problem, i started with 500 balls and had to make a route of like an hour just farming pokestops after like 5 hours.)I ended the first day after 7 hours (6 of those only running through the city catching everything I saw.) I ended up with a bit more than 50.000 dust after leaving.In the evening I cashed out my 10 gyms and the first catch of the day which was a good help- 5000 + 700 dust.The next day I went to the city at 9 in the morning so there was still time to get to 100.000 in the span of 24 hours.I repeated the same procedure as the day before and right before 24 hours at 14:13 the next day I gathered 100.000 dust.Dust after 24 hours - 196.695Pokemon caught - 25.148 | 851 Pokemon caughtKilometer walked - 1627.2 | ~30km walkedEggs hatched - 812 |8 eggs hatchedI didn't walk that much since I had to stay at a lot of places to catch everything - some hotspots had up to 8+ Pokemon spawn.Tldr: It is possible to gather 100.000 dust in one day if you play around 12 hours and catch Pokemon nonstop.Funfact: a triple lure spot would produce around 720 Pokemon in 12 hours, so running around a Pokemon filled town will get you more Pokemon.A quadruple lure spot would produce 960 Pokemon so it seems to be more profitable in those places IF no Pokemon would run. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2klEcRj
"How long does it take to gather 100.000 stardust (Analysis)" "How long does it take to gather 100.000 stardust (Analysis)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.