Ads Top

"I Did it! Thanks to all the wonderful advice i got yesterday :) But.."


#PokemonGO: Continuing from yesterday's thread ( http://ift.tt/2jsJG9R )My friend was unable to help me out because of some personal reasons so I cycled my way to the gym. I was excited but also a little worried. All the Reddit advice i got was scrolling through in my mind like News on TV :D Once i got there, I chose my team and started -http://ift.tt/2ituwTw but steadily i made my way to Dragonite and once i got to him i was surprised to see that i could go Toe to toe with him! My Golem and Dragonite sparred until i was able to defeat the Dragon with my Golem at 20% HP..Phew..After a few more battles..I did it! I soloed my first high level gym :) And it was all thanks to the people who helped me out :)http://ift.tt/2jsJaJe - Sorry for blocking the images and names. I dont want to get myself in trouble unnecessarily.I would like to thank all the people who encouraged me and gave me enough confidence for me to try this as frankly, i wasnt sure i could do it :)But Now - A new problem has started :( Once I took down the Gym, 3 Guys came to the location I was at Holding their Phones. I was sure they were PoGo Players and they were searching to see who took the Gym down.I thought these people were friendly as until now i never met people who behaved otherwise. So i waved to them hoping to make new friends. One of them walked over to me and started a conversation which went this way -Person 1 - "Did you take down the Gym?"Me - "Yes, Is there a problem?"He called the other 2 guys when i said Yes.Person 2 - "Are you new here?"Me - "I am visiting my relatives"Person 1 - "You must have noticed all the Gyms in this area are ours"Me - "I did and thats why i wanted to take one down to see if i could find other players from my team."Person 3 - "No one from other teams is strong enough to beat us. They gave up long back so you better back off."Me - "I really dont like the tone in which you are saying that. This is just a game and you dont need to be so serious about it."Person 1 - "Anyway you cant hope to keep any Gym as we will take it right back so there is no point in you trying."Person 2 - "Haha this guy thinks he is a Superhero trying to defeat all our Gyms."Me - "Alright I have had enough, I can play the game how i want to. You cant force me to back off."I said that and cycled away.What should i do now?Option 1 - Just give up and let these bullies win? For all i know maybe other Team players gave up because of these guys.Option 2 - Keep taking their Gyms down. I have more than enough items to keep doing it (180 revives, 150 Hyper potions etc.)Option 3 - Just Report these Players to Niantic as a last resort. (is it even possible to report players for this?)I strongly want to do Option 2.I really need your help on this as i have never faced this type of problem before. Thanks for taking your time to read this and i sincerely hope you guys show me a way.TL;DR - Soloed my First High Level Gym while visiting relatives but came to know one team was bullying the other team players in the area by threatening them if they tried to take over their gyms. Should i ignore them or do something about it? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2itj0r8
"I Did it! Thanks to all the wonderful advice i got yesterday :) But.." "I Did it! Thanks to all the wonderful advice i got yesterday :) But.." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.