Ads Top

"Is anyone else experincing a "pidgey event" after this recent starter event?"


#PokemonGO: I went for a walk this morning just to see what was up in my neighborhood, and I kid you not there were so many pidgeys that a started counting ones that would spawn halfway through my walk (around 30 spawned but there was about twice that amount on the sightings). Is anyone else experincing this or is it just me not getting over the fact that I won't be seeing any more Charmander in my neighborhood...? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jkUc2Y
"Is anyone else experincing a "pidgey event" after this recent starter event?" "Is anyone else experincing a "pidgey event" after this recent starter event?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.