Ads Top

"Just installed the update, broke the game."


#PokemonGO: Installed the update, went on the game and it won't load. The bar goes all the way and then it gets stuck. Never had anything like this before. Now I'll have to wait 4 weeks for another stupid update. Thanks Niantic. I even tried reinstalling the game. No improvement via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iSPfjP
"Just installed the update, broke the game." "Just installed the update, broke the game." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:30 Rating: 5

2 comments

  1. Same. Plus if I manage to log in, the game crashes and dies if I click on a pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. Plus if I manage to log in, the game crashes and dies if I click on a pokemon.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.