Ads Top

"Lonely cold pokebromance"


#PokemonGO: I'm in New Hampshire, it's been single digit temps for a while, and pokestops are few and far between. There is a I go to park with 3 pokestops is in my town and this other guy was in his car next to me for an hour atleast. We were both sitting there in silence in our own cars catching Pokémon. It made me feel really technophobic and Black-Mirrorish having had such a nonexistent experience with someone who I knew was there for the same reason. We could have been best friends, who could know? This was a few days ago, but today we were both there again, both next to each other( only about 2 Parking spots are between all 3 pokestops, not just 2, it's frustrating). I decided to say hi. I figured I had to atleast thank him for the 4+lures over two days that I have profited off of because of him. We ended up talking for 10 minutes and I feel much more human and kind afterward. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iyTm1E
"Lonely cold pokebromance" "Lonely cold pokebromance" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.