Ads Top

"My name is Ross Minor and I am a blind Pokemon player. AMA!"


As the title says, I am blind. When I was eight, my father shot me and my brother in our sleep and then committed suicide. My brother died later at the hospital. However, I'm not here to talk about that, but if you have questions regarding that topic, feel free to shoot me a pm or check out the most recent AMA I did here.After I went blind, I've continued to play pokemon. I've memorized all of the cries, all of the sounds of the moves, and most of the buildings/routes. I suppose I could go on and on about how I play the game, but I feel it would be more interesting if I just answered the questions everyone has. As always, I will be answering questions until this AMA gets berried and feel free to shoot me a PM regarding anything; I love meeting new people.Social MediaTwitterInstagram: minor_threat17Youtube/r/blindpokemon/r/RossMinorBig shoutout to all the Mods who allowed me to do this AMA! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2j8JYTS
"My name is Ross Minor and I am a blind Pokemon player. AMA!" "My name is Ross Minor and I am a blind Pokemon player. AMA!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.