Ads Top

"Niantic Support - I will write you everyday until this gym is finally repaired. That's my dedication to the game."


#PokemonGO: Hi, In our village there is only one gym, which is acquired by the Mystic. There are three players inside, and when you click on "Start Battle", it gives me "Error" and I am not able to login into the game for the next 15 minutes. Its like I have been disconnected from the server.This situation is still the same after THREE MONTHS, even after I have five times contacted Niantic support with detailed problem and enclosed images. I don't know, if any player of them is a hacker or this is just plain error.Now I show my dedication, until the gym is restored, I will write to the Niantic support the same support ticked. Every day. Can you guess, when Niantic repair this gym? When you informed about gym error, how long does it take Niantic to repair it?Added Gym Info: http://ift.tt/2jqbLCk: Yesterday's ticked had number 23 985 504, today's has number 23 994 422. Thats 8918 tickets during a day. It looks like there are many dissatisfied players right now. An lot of them, I think, face the same issue.MY TICKET HISTORY:1/30/2017 - Ticket send (#23985504) - no reply1/31/2017 - Ticket send (#23994422) - no replyCURRENTLY WAITING FOR REPAIR: - 2 days via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kmbyzy
"Niantic Support - I will write you everyday until this gym is finally repaired. That's my dedication to the game." "Niantic Support - I will write you everyday until this gym is finally repaired. That's my dedication to the game." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.