Ads Top

"No more playing in the buildings or is it just me?"


#PokemonGO: So I noticed this start happening few days ago, whenever I turn on my pokemon go app while inside basically any building it gives me GPS SIGNAL NOT FOUND message, does anyone else experiencing same thing? What could be the problem? Is it just my phone or something witj the app? I mean I tried few different houses, public buildings and it used to happen before sometimes, but recently this game became unplayable...freezes, gps signal, drifting while you stand by pokestop luring pokemon or taking over the gym...is this a new way to get us to buy pogo accesories? Or they just experiencing some issues with the game again? I mean couldnt we just get the clear message from Niantic about whats happening, and what we should expect? Sorry if its not the right place for post like this, but Im becoming desperate and dont know where to seek for an advice via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iUxfDV
"No more playing in the buildings or is it just me?" "No more playing in the buildings or is it just me?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.