Ads Top

"Pokémon Go survey!"


#PokemonGO: Hi Reddit!I've always been interested in data for as long as I know, keep Excel spreadsheets for a lot of things I do in personal life, and currently work as a finance assistant with the dream of one day being a data analyst.So thought I'd collect some data about this game, because why not?Since gen 2 is probably right around the corner, it might be quite nice to find out some opinions on gen 1, namely, who the favourite pokemon are.In this survey, could you please tell me what your favourite 9 Pokémon are, but only from the original 151. Gen 2 is not fully here yet, so we're not including it.I know it might be hard to pick your favourite 9, but within reason it won't matter too much what order you put your selections in, so don't spend overly long making your decision.I'll be interested to read the results, produce some data with them, and then of course I'll post the findings here if you are interested to.If this is a success, I may do others in the future.Thanks in advance for any help or participation!Link to the survey is here:http://ift.tt/2jcBrli: I hate to do this, but if you have done the survey, could you upvote this post please to allow more people to see it? If you don't want to, of course that is fine. Also if you have any comments about it, please comment below and I may be able to improve this/potential other surveys. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jcohEQ
"Pokémon Go survey!" "Pokémon Go survey!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.