Ads Top

"PSA: Distance walked is still counted with no internet connectivity message"


#PokemonGO: I did not see this posted anywhere, and I tried the search which didn't come up with anything so forgive me if this is already known. I was walking down a stretch of road that I know I have no service on and had Pokemon open. I got the "No Internet Connectivity" message and knew I wouldn't get any of the distance. As soon as I got service back, low and behold I had 1KM logged from what I just walked. If this is already a known phenomena, I apologize. If it's not, this is a good thing to keep in mind. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kk9sAG
"PSA: Distance walked is still counted with no internet connectivity message" "PSA: Distance walked is still counted with no internet connectivity message" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.