Ads Top

"Something that bothers me about Pokemon X and Y"


Warning: This post may contain a rant. You've been warned.Pokemon Y is the first pokemon game I ever really got into. I've played quite a bit of Pokemon Emerald and Diamond but never got really far. I'm now getting pretty close to the last gym in Pokemon Y and I've just beaten Lysandre for what I'm assuming the last time, caught my first legendary pokemon, Yveltal and in doing so stopped the ULTIMATE WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION. Because I don't have a lot of experience with Pokemon games and I never really payed attention to the story, I don't really have anything to compare it to, but the main story was... Frustrating in a weird way.To me it feels like this game is trying to be really serious, everybody's going to die if you don't succeed, pokemon died in the pokemon war, etc etc. So, everything is getting kind of intense, but then you got these stupid team flare grunts going on about how awesome their suits are, saying stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the situation. The world is pretty much going to end and they're acting like it isn't a big deal. It's just really frustrating, the game is trying to be too serious, while also just making no sense. For example: When Lysandre is asked something along the lines of "What about the pokemon!?" when talking about destroying the world, he cries. I thought it would be a joke, but no, they react all shocked. Lysandre is supposed to be serious (I think...), and then that happens, just... It's so irritating. It feels like a few people made their own story and then they took a random part from everyone's story and made it into one. I know Pokemon isn't really known for its plot, but either try making a proper story, or just don't try at all.Other than that, I'm having a great time! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2j8gUhe
"Something that bothers me about Pokemon X and Y" "Something that bothers me about Pokemon X and Y" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.