Ads Top

"Testing hatches from one pokestop"


#PokemonGO: Recently I cleared my eggs and started only getting eggs from a single stop, to see if drops vary widely stop to stop or if the drops are more effected by the surrounding biome. I have also been recording various other things just to test patterns like CP, IVs for the different stats and whatnot. and holy crap have the first 18 eggs paid off. I know this is anecdotal and still a very small sample size but I thought it was rather interesting and I'd share it anyway.Edit: Okay so people have been asking for more information on the study:1. The spawns in this biome are by a vast majoity, ratatta, pidgey, and weedle and commonly venonat, spearow, paras, caterpie, krabby and eevee(there's a tentacool nest across the streetfrom the stop but I doubt it's relevant). It uncommonly spawns squirtle, abra, gastly, jigglypuff, meowth, magnemite, voltorb (semi-rare), shellder, seel, and koffing. Rarely it spawns grimer (maybe once every few days one spawns somewhere near or on campus I have also caught a wild lapras on campus once. Kabuto seems to spawn once a day or two and I have seen a couple omanyte spawn as well. Strangely, once every day or two vulpix will spawn at this stop but I haven't seen it spawn anywhere else nearby.2. I am level 32, Team Instinct3. The stop is at my Campus's main library, the stop is simply labeled Seymour Library with no additional description4. This is my google spreadsheet of my study, I'll be updating it as I go (I'm about to add 8 more hatches now)5. I stocked up on a large amount of special boxes from the event and still have very many left, I've been hatching 9 eggs unless I have 2 or more 2km eggs (I refuse to use anything but the infinite incubator on them) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jF81gj
"Testing hatches from one pokestop" "Testing hatches from one pokestop" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.