Ads Top

"Spotted This Beauty In the Nick of Time..."


Instead of waking up to a cup of Folger's finest, I decided to power up the Switch. I'm so glad that I did. I was just hovering over Rt. 20 for a few minutes and I spotted one of my grail Pokémon in shiny form!Pics: https://ift.tt/2zKmT3p SHINY LAPRAS! I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to see one, let alone capture it... but I did! OMG, I was a little panicked when I was trying to catch it. The first throw didn't do the trick. I tried to enable the second player, but it wasn't letting me... second throw did the trick though! THANK GOODNESS! I would've never forgiven myself if I screwed this one up lol.Shiny hunting is SO much fun in LGP. I'm having a blast. I'll try to get myself a Snorlax next.Best of luck Shiny hunting everyone! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2AEE06i
"Spotted This Beauty In the Nick of Time..." "Spotted This Beauty In the Nick of Time..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.