Ads Top

"Where do you draw the line when using outside information for catching pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: I recently got an invite to a slack channel in my area. I thought it was trainers posting when the found something cool, and because it was a smaller area you could run out and get the pokemon they found. I've seen people do this on twitter.However I found out it is ran by bots and they tell you the IV of the pokemon, the moveset, the exact location, and how much time is left to catch rare pokemon.If I were to use this method I could easily catch 5+ snorlaxes, dragonites, and lapris each in a single day.What bothered me the most was when I looked through the user history all the big name Mystic players (level 35+) used this app. Now I know why have so many 3000+ dragonites.To me this feels like cheating. What once took months to find now takes waiting for an update on the app and going to the location.I have no problem with using the nest atlas or people telling me where hot spots are, but this just feels plain wrong.What are you thoughts on this matter? Cheating? Unfair? Can't beat them join them?EDIT I think this is against the TOS, is that right? Also seems to be against the spirit of the game. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jplq9d
"Where do you draw the line when using outside information for catching pokemon?" "Where do you draw the line when using outside information for catching pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.