Ads Top

"Anybody else having a hard time with great/excellent throws now?"


#PokemonGO: I was fairly well adjusted to the distances and throw mechanic before and was beginning to master using one hand. It seems now, all distances are different and throwing isn't quite the same. I used to release my curve on the opposite side of the screen, now I have to swipe half the distance or I overshoot the circle. Nothing seems to require a vigorous long throw anymore. Ponyta is exceptionally different. Haven't encountered a Dragonite yet, but I hear it's easier.In general, though, it seems I have to throw everything very gently, almost like a caterpie. You all adjusting better than I am? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lYUNc1
"Anybody else having a hard time with great/excellent throws now?" "Anybody else having a hard time with great/excellent throws now?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.