Ads Top

"Nanab berries don't really seem worth the bag space"


#PokemonGO: As far as just berries go, in every circumstance I'd rather use a pinap or a razz berry.and with bag space being limited I would much rather have balls take up the space or leave room for evolution items.Not the I'm complaining, I love to see more items and it's a cool concept, just one that I don't think is very valuable. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lZcrfN
"Nanab berries don't really seem worth the bag space" "Nanab berries don't really seem worth the bag space" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.