Ads Top

"Clarity on prestigers before I evolve..."


#PokemonGO: I haven't been evolving since about thanksgiving, hoping to hit another double XP event. I'm almost level 31 and have been a free player entirely, so try to be economical about things.That being said, it's getting a little old and feels a little less fun (gym play especially so as I try to get the full 1k item/mon storage) so I thought maybe I'd go ahead and do at least one mass evolve. It will probably save me time as well, because I'll get some better attacking firepower for taking down gyms. There are also some evolutions I don't have that will be fun to see in my pokedex as soon as I do evolve.Biggest question I need to understand that I don't want to mess up. I always see different prestiging lineups, and none of them are with the "most powerful" mons used for attacking. A question I haven't seen answered that is important before I start evolving - would a 1200 cp Venusaur be a better prestiger than a 1200cp parasect for example? Would a 1200 cp vaporeon be better than a 1200 cp golduck?Recommended prestigers seem to be lower tier mons- is that because the top tier mons are reserved for taking down gyms or defending them?And a huge thank you to this community - it has been a tremendous help and has improved my game. For instance, I didn't understand curveballs (or "great" etc) increased your odds of catch until I was almost complete with level 29. I am tons more efficient with poke balls now. And some of the originals that I could barely catch are now hugely easier. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kBgX5K
"Clarity on prestigers before I evolve..." "Clarity on prestigers before I evolve..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.