Ads Top

"[Complaint] Gen 2 brought 80 new pokemon, but the diversity of wild encounters seems to have decreased."


#PokemonGO: I don't know how it is for all of you guys, but for me, an urban European player not playing very intensively, it seems like the variety of catches is down. Let me illustrate:With Gen 1, you'd see a lot of Pidgeys, Rattatas and the like, but 1 out of every 3 or 4 encounters was something else. Often Drowzees, Gastlies or Parases, but I'd get enough Abras and Charmeleons to keep me happy. Since Gen 2 came out, it seems like it's only commons from Gen 1 that pop up, except for the occasional Shellder, Gastly or Horsea. Nothing special.In Gen 2, I experience a concentration of commons. I've caught 176 Gen 2 mons, but I filled only 27 pokedex entries. It seems like Swinub, Natu, Hoothoot, Wooper, Ladyba and Sentret is all I get. I'm sick of those by now, cause I've got their evolutions already and they're not good enough to train.So all I catch is cross-generational common trash, nothing to keep me going... I've got an hourly spawnpoint at work, where I'd get lots of Horseas, Oddish and the like, with sometimes a Bulbasaur or a Dratini. Kept me going. Today? Swinub, Swinub and Swinub.Did Niantic drop the commons first to get us into it and will this change, or has the game lost the appealing odds of getting something special at least once in a while...? Or am I just being too impatient? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ld73r5
"[Complaint] Gen 2 brought 80 new pokemon, but the diversity of wild encounters seems to have decreased." "[Complaint] Gen 2 brought 80 new pokemon, but the diversity of wild encounters seems to have decreased." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.