Ads Top

"[Discussion] Spoofing has completely destroyed gyms, and Niantic doesn't care"


#PokemonGO: So I'm sure this is a common thing but all around my area, the gyms are filled with blatant spoofers, and it's made me give up on gyms completely. So, obviously I've heard of people who hop to remote gyms and take them over, but seeing that I live in Las Vegas, that isn't so much of an issue. My issue is the people who use spoofing to find dratini/magikarp/larvitar spawns, and have several fully evolved rare 3k plus guys sitting on gyms for weeks. A great example, is the 3 gyms by my house. This one guy holds all the top spots, with 2 tyranitars and a dragonite all 3k plus. THE GUY PUT THESE UP 1 DAY AFTER GEN 2 LAUNCH for goodness sakes. And pretty much every other gym has a combination of dragonite/tyranitar everywhere I go. Dratini doesn't spawn anywhere near here. I report, Niantic does nothing. Either hard ban cheaters or ban them from the competitive aspects because this is getting ridiculous. Thoughts? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kTkEFw
"[Discussion] Spoofing has completely destroyed gyms, and Niantic doesn't care" "[Discussion] Spoofing has completely destroyed gyms, and Niantic doesn't care" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.