Ads Top

"Does anyone else have a daily mental battle over whether to transfer their Christmas Pikachus?"


#PokemonGO: I have 7 total.. With 3 of them at 51, 33, and 10 CP. I scroll over them everyday and think.. "WHY AM I KEEPING THESE DAMN THINGS FOR!?" I have almost transferred a couple of times now, but every time I get close to tapping the button, the voice of that guy who made a post about the "rare PokemonGo Pokemon" slips into my head each time, and I just close the app... Defeated.Edit: Because of this thread, I've now learned that collecting 10cp Pokémon is a thing. You guys are killing me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l1LxTm
"Does anyone else have a daily mental battle over whether to transfer their Christmas Pikachus?" "Does anyone else have a daily mental battle over whether to transfer their Christmas Pikachus?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.