Ads Top

"Feeling Slightly Disappointed at How Biome-Dependant the Event Spawns Are"


#PokemonGO: First of all, let me just say that overall I'm really happy with this event and I think Niantic really did a good job with it. It's also worth mentioning that I do enjoy the idea of event spawns being somewhat dependant on biomes because it creates diversity throughout different areas, which not only makes things more interesting but also encourages exploration.However, I find myself feeling a little disappointed at how heavily the event spawns seem to depend on biomes this time around. Like many of you, I was super excited that there was going an increase in Chansey spawns. Unfortunately, because of the biome I'm in I haven't come across a single Chansey (or Porygon) despite looking all over the city, whereas others are reporting tons of them in their area (mostly those is desert/arid biomes so far, it seems).I really hope Niantic balances out the Chancey spawns before the event is over, because it's disappointing to see such an imbalance between biomes. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kc1Pge
"Feeling Slightly Disappointed at How Biome-Dependant the Event Spawns Are" "Feeling Slightly Disappointed at How Biome-Dependant the Event Spawns Are" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.