Ads Top

"Gym errors make me want to jab a rusty spoon into my eye"


#PokemonGO: So my university is full of level 10 mystic gyms. I got tired of seeing those stupid tall blue towers everyday so I decided to take on one of the toughest gyms, a 52,000 gym full of snorlaxes, dragonites, and tyranatars with two 3.1k blisseys on top. After 25 minutes of painfully boring battling, all that was left was a gym with 157 prestige and a eight time beaten blissey. I took a sigh of relief because all I had to do was take her out one last time. I click into the final battle and I get a red banner on top reading 'error' and it boots me out of the battle. I tirelessly try to get into the battle with no luck. I tried switching from wifi to LTE and moving around, but to no avail. I was forced to take the walk of shame back to my dorm leaving a 157 prestige level 1 mystic gym that I had put 30 minutes into along with countless revives and potions. I don't think I have ever been more frustrated with this game before. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m0fmHA
"Gym errors make me want to jab a rusty spoon into my eye" "Gym errors make me want to jab a rusty spoon into my eye" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.