Ads Top

"Hands up if you caught a billion pink Pokémon before you found out an event was on?"


#PokemonGO: I fired up the game to train at a gym (at my gym, ironically) and caught a Lickitung and six Jigglypuff in the span of five minutes.Moments like that are why I don't mind Niantic leaving it until the last minute before remembering to tell us anything.edit Amused to see I just got the push notification on this, 24 hours late as usual.I don't care about most of the Pinkémon on offer here, but still loving it so far anyway. Caught three Exeggcute which gave me more than enough to finally get my first Exeggcutor. Also more Porygon (weirdly already had 10, the only super rare I ever see in my area) which is great for gen 2. Fingers crossed for a couple of Chanseys by the end of event for gen 2 as well. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kPfg5s
"Hands up if you caught a billion pink Pokémon before you found out an event was on?" "Hands up if you caught a billion pink Pokémon before you found out an event was on?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.