Ads Top

"Has there been a major change in the way the app handles gym battles?"


#PokemonGO: Previous to the 55 update I had the feeling that most of the battling aspects such as dodging and attacking ( quick and charge moves) were handled by the app and afterwards reported to the server.Now I get the impression that when you dodge or attack the action is first reported to the server and then occurs in the app. The reason I come to this conclusion is that sometimes when I attack my Pokémon just sits there and does nothing. Also when dodging, the Pokémon occasionally seems to dodge late or not at all.These are not just things noticed by myself. My wife noticed them too. I have trained over 3000 times and only after this update have I noticed a change. It is not my phone and not the network connection. I am sure niantic has changed how battling is handled. In my opinion for the worse. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2k7ijSQ
"Has there been a major change in the way the app handles gym battles?" "Has there been a major change in the way the app handles gym battles?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.