Ads Top

"I don't play anymore but I still check this sub multiple times a day"


#PokemonGO: I have grown completely bored of the current game even though I love it. My wife and I have been playing together since day 1 and completed our gen 1 regional pokedex back in october/november.Despite the fact that my gameplay only consists of getting my daily bonuses I still check this sub and TSR every day for news and updates.I still hope every day that I'll wake up and Gen 2 will finally be here. When that day comes Ill be back at it hitting the streets hard. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2klYeZN
"I don't play anymore but I still check this sub multiple times a day" "I don't play anymore but I still check this sub multiple times a day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.