Ads Top

"So much rumors in Korea about pokemongo"


#PokemonGO: Before I begin, excuse my English, it's been a while since I last used English to write and I'm a bit rusty. Pokemongo was just released in Korea about a week ago. I've been seeing a lot of things happening here that happened in the U.S last July like massive groups of people walking around parks and many non-gamers constantly talking about pokemon. I've been having a lot of fun playing this game.One thing I keep seeing thay bothers me is the amount of rumors and false information that's spreading. I remember seeing posts like "How to pick up used pokeballs" getting debunked here about half a year ago. Now I'm seeing such posts being shared by my friends everywhere. One of the biggesy rumors right now though, is about how there will be a "big content update" coming in March. The post pretty much lists 4 things that will happen with the update. PvP, Trade, Gen 2 , and Graphic Updates. As a person whos been lurking this sub twiddling my thumbs waiting for Pogo to release, I feel like that much content in just a few months does NOT sound like something Niantic will/can do. I looked through theSilphRoad website and other trust worthy sites, but I don't see anything that suggest such big update is coming. I just wanted to ask if I've just been living under a rock and the big update is actually coming or it's just what it sounds like, a rumor.TLDR: Korean pogo community keeps claiming there will be a big update on march with PvP, Gen2 and trades, is this real or just a rumor? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2k3QHjG
"So much rumors in Korea about pokemongo" "So much rumors in Korea about pokemongo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.