Ads Top

"I farmed a whole Dragonite in half a day. Pinap Awesomeness confirmed."


#PokemonGO: Dratini: http://ift.tt/2lHcZJK organise hunts in the local area which isn't overwhelmingly great except for it's large river frontage which means a lot of water spawns which in turns means decent amount of Dratini. Normal rates vary from 1 per hour to 2 per hour on extremely RNG happy days. I've known for a while it would be possible to farm a whole Dragonite if you were crazy enough to go all day on a good day but this day we got 6 in the first hour. We kept trying to leave this one location and every time we got 5 minutes back to base someone would yell out a new spawn. Craziness.Anyways, with Pinap berries and such a crazy headstart I thought it would be the day it would finally be possible.A few of us were on bikes and we split up and scoured separate banks of the river for several hours. Unfortunately the returns weren't great on that as we'd used a lot of our luck in the first hour and I had to take my daughter home for dinner and bed time. I had to duck out for nappies and someone reported a spawn that I drove to and walked along a break wall to get. After finally putting her to bed I set out again and caught two on the way to meet my fellow hunters about 50m apart from each other.Things slowed down and I got a couple more over the next couple of hours and people started heading home like normal humans. However I was on a mission and I was close to breaking my record. 2 months ago it was 11 when I found two double Dratinis. A few weeks ago it was 15 when I stayed out for a similar amount of time and greeted the early morning 5am hunters who later informed me 4 more spawned in the hour after I went home.Knowing I had a good start and knowing I could hit a good patch at any time kept me going. At about 3am I hit a bad patch and was getting a bit delirious and ended up riding for 2 hours all around town with NOTHING coming up but I simply couldn't give up because I was literally one away from finishing. Finally I rode to a place we'd struck out twice that night and there were two but I missed one because it despawned, which is fine. I had finally done it and know anytime I want to get a crazy amount of dust (90k) and a Dragonite at the expense of sleep and my family it's there to be done.Yay Pinap, please don't nerf! It's the only way i'll get a Machamp (which was the last farmable mon in my dex during Halloween) with good moves!(My post was disappeared from TSR, I think I didn't flair it correctly but I feel weird reposting there just in case.)edit - this was a relatively small town near Byron Bay Australia, I can walk for a couple of minutes and pat a cow. I'm not in a city using maps or something. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m3ZsNh
"I farmed a whole Dragonite in half a day. Pinap Awesomeness confirmed." "I farmed a whole Dragonite in half a day. Pinap Awesomeness confirmed." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.