Ads Top

"I just hatched a Kabuto from a 5k egg!"


#PokemonGO: I havent seen this mentioned yet, but a Kabuto came out of a 5k egg I obtained yesterday. Unfortunately I have no proof as I was not expecting it. Can anyone confirm this?Edit: It seems that the only gen 1s that come out of 10ks now are Snorlax, Lapras, Dratini, Aerodactyl, and Chansey, so basically nothing you wouldnt really want. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ligp37
"I just hatched a Kabuto from a 5k egg!" "I just hatched a Kabuto from a 5k egg!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.