Ads Top

"I just hatched a Slowpoke from a 2km egg"


#PokemonGO: I seem to remember that they hatch from 5km eggs no?Also, I received the egg after the event started.Edit: Purely anecdotal, don't really have a way to prove it since I wasn't screen recording or anything.Edit2: Looks like there have been some changes to which Pokemon come out of which eggs! Others are reporting Ekans and Gastly also hatching from 2km eggs!Edit3: Other pokes that I or other travelers are reporting are hatching from new 2km eggs:AbraBellsproutEkansExeggcuteGastlyGoldeenKrabbyNidoran (male and female)OddishSlowpokeVenonat via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ksFWYA
"I just hatched a Slowpoke from a 2km egg" "I just hatched a Slowpoke from a 2km egg" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.