Ads Top

"I LOVE the turn this community has taken."


Gen V has always been my favourite gen since it's arrival. I love the stories, characters, battles they introduced, the new Pokemon and the amazing Unova region. I adore it all. One thing I never liked about the community was all the hate thrown Gen 5's way and the eternal praise Gen 1 and 3 seemed to get.Unova's wide new cast of Pokemon were called "unoriginal". There were complaints about Trubish being a bad design because it's literally garbage, honestly Trubish is one of my favourite designs. People would complain to no end about how Plasma is the worst team and just generally picking apart the games however they could.Then there was Gen 1 receiving nothing but praise. Mewtwo and Charizard were regarded as the best and a lot of people would defend their region however they could even if it meant contradicting their arguments against Gen 5. I could go into detail but I'd rather not turn this into a giant rant.But now things have changed.People are finally sick of Kanto. People are tired of Charizard and Mewtwo being eternally praised and Gen 5, finally, gets the praise it deserved.I couldn't be happier. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2kDrzkN
"I LOVE the turn this community has taken." "I LOVE the turn this community has taken." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.