Ads Top

"I'd like to hear from people who live in Prague, or have travelled there, about Dragonite"


#PokemonGO: I've been to Prague for a long weekend at the beginning of October. Before that time I had never seen a wild Dragonite.I caught my first one during my first night there, as a last spawn from a lure I put on a pokestop that i was able to reach from my hotel room.I caught my second one the following morning, in a 100m radius from my hotel room. I also saw two Blastoises in my sightings list (in the same radius) but I wasn't able to find them. After going back home I haven't ever seen a wild Dragonite or Blastoise anymore and I still haven't as of today.I would like to hear from other people who live or have been there if they experienced the same thing. Prague is a Drowzee/Clefairy biome and it's split in two parts by a river, I don't know if it can mean something.Thank you! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kpP6mQ
"I'd like to hear from people who live in Prague, or have travelled there, about Dragonite" "I'd like to hear from people who live in Prague, or have travelled there, about Dragonite" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.