Ads Top

"Mass transfer bug"


#PokemonGO: Apologies if this has previously been discussed at length. Today I encountered yet again a bug involving mass transfer. First the transfer option is triggered by mistake. But somehow it was centered on a CP 548 Bulbasaur which I had favorited to prevent deletion. I click the "X" at the top to leave mass transfer. And that's where the trouble begins.Here is a list of behaviors discovered by testing out the bug:Clicking on the journal results in normal behavior.If I click on my buddy, nothing happens.Clicking on the Pokemon button, to get to list of Pokemon, automatically clicks on that Bulbasaur and a message pops up saying "cannot transfer favorite Pokemon".If I click the button to change sorting, "number #" is automatically depressed. If I click "recent", recent is depressed simultaneously with number # and the sort goes back to number sort. It is not possible to change the sorting.If I click on a Pokemon in the list, things look normal. But if I press exit, the "set nickname" window automatically comes up.If I click exit to leave the Pokemon list, the behavior is normal.If I click the item list, the super potion is highlighted in blue. Similar highlighting to that used in mass transfer.If I press exit from item list, the list of pokes to be healed by super potion comes up, with the last one on the list depressed.Clicking on shop and Pokedex shows no untoward behavior.I am posting this mainly for documentation. The problem clears up with a restart of the app. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kynPRH
"Mass transfer bug" "Mass transfer bug" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.