Ads Top

"[Other] My greatest 15 minutes of Pokemon Go"


#PokemonGO: So up until earlier today, I had 141 on my pokedex and after so many days of the event still had no Chansey. However, as I was walking to my friends, a certain shadow appeared about 15 minutes in the other direction. Of course my girlfriend and I rushed there in a race against time.We arrive a second after it says it had fled, and panic begins. It appears for my girlfriend and she catches it first time, but as I roam for it, an egg comes to hatch. It was a Tangela, one of the only other Pokemon I don't have! So with time running out I get back to the screen and it finally appears.. at which point my Internet cuts out... luckily I managed to finally click on it, and 5 tense ultra balls later, it was finally mine!But that's not all, as we were walking away, a Magmar, another one I don't have spawned at the stop next to it, so back we rushed, and with luck it only took one ball.So within 15 minutes, my pokedex has gone from 141 to 144, and it reminded me how fun it was to be chasing something new - I believe gen 2 really can do a lot to bring that excitement back. So Yeh that's my story of the day!Edit: Magmar* via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lDeNnu
"[Other] My greatest 15 minutes of Pokemon Go" "[Other] My greatest 15 minutes of Pokemon Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.