Ads Top

"Pokémon proposal"


So tonight I proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancee) Pokémon style. When I decided I wanted to ask her hand in marriage I knew I wanted it to be Pokémon themed. I saw a picture of a proposal Pokémon trading card and I knew what must be done. So I searched for the card and found it. After finding the card and ball set, I ordered it and inpatiently waited for its arrival. Now I was like how do I casually give this card to her and do the proposal? Our two year anniversary was coming up and that was when I decided to do it. She told me she wanted to eat at a hibachi style restaurant. So after finding a place to eat I asked her if she wanted her family there or just eat with strangers. She agreed that we should eat with family as it would be more comfortable. So with all that in place it was now time to decide how I was going to casually get her the card. I decided that the best way was to play a game. The game was to see who would get to choose the appetizer for the entire group. The way we would do this is everyone got an envelope with a Pokémon card and which ever card had the highest HP got to choose. Well I made sure that she got her card and everyone else got a random Pokémon. So we went around the table opening our envelopes one by one letting everyone see what they got before going to the next person. I made sure that my girlfriend went last. She opened the envelope and caught a glance at the card and immediately burst into happy tears and stood up. I then got down on one knee opening the love ball revealing the ring. I told her I loved her and asked her to marry me. She said yes!!!Pictures of proposal via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2ltVXPM
"Pokémon proposal" "Pokémon proposal" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.