Ads Top

"PSA: You can get a 2nd attempt at the "first ball" 50 bonus xp with the PoGo+"


#PokemonGO: Just did some testing, and found that you can get a second attempt at the 50xp bonus you get on first ball catches if you use the Go Plus. I tried missing with a ball, having the ball hit away, and failing the capture. In each instance I ran away, hit my plus, and then captured it for 150 xp. I also checked my experience pre and post captures to make sure I was actually getting the XP and it wasn't a visual glitch. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lim2yl
"PSA: You can get a 2nd attempt at the "first ball" 50 bonus xp with the PoGo+" "PSA: You can get a 2nd attempt at the "first ball" 50 bonus xp with the PoGo+" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.