Ads Top

"I am not 100% sure yet, but as of 0.151.0, it seems my AS is now counting my cycling."


#PokemonGO: edited for device infoSo some background first. I usually average 35-40km by the time AS resets, and I would say that I get that last ~20km from my Barbacking job on Friday & Saturday. Every now and then I break 50km, but just barely. I also ride my bike to my two jobs, one which is ~2.5 miles, the other ~5 miles, to and from, respectively. Every now and then I keep my game open to pick up whatever I can for distance, but it's usually not much. I am using a Pixel 3a, with the latest security patch.I didn't really notice it when I downloaded .151.0 either Monday or Tuesday, but at some point I noticed I had more than usual, about 35km by Thursday night. I have not changed my commute or walking patterns much at all this week, so that's when I started to really observe it more. Friday evening comes around, and somehow, without even cycling this time, game completely closed, I was somehow at ~45km. Before I would even be on my feet for the next 7-8 hours! I ended the night with another 10km added, so I was somewhere with about 56km.The next day I cycled earlier in the day to run an errand, that being 2.5 miles to and from. Again, game completely closed, and it never counts any of that distance. I then check after my 5 mile commute later that evening, once again, game completely closed, and I am now at roughly 63km. By the time I finished that night, cycling back, and waking up this morning, I am currently at 83.2km.So I actually ended up cycling a little less than I usually do in a week, and I end up getting double my distance? The only thing I can think of is that AS now picks up bicycle riding. I will attempt to test this more extensively next reset, but hopefully this is not a bug and a new capability of AS. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2MWHvMY
"I am not 100% sure yet, but as of 0.151.0, it seems my AS is now counting my cycling." "I am not 100% sure yet, but as of 0.151.0, it seems my AS is now counting my cycling." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.