Ads Top

"[Discussion] Any teachers here? I made lesson materials for when I play Pokémon Go with my students on field trips."


#PokemonGO: Here is a write-up where I explain how I teach with Pokémon Go on various field trips that I plan. You can find a link to the lesson materials in the post I attached.This is my website Hey Listen Games where I make curriculum and lesson plans for teachers who want to teach with video games. All materials are completely free. I hope this is okay to post, as I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm hoping to get more teachers to see the value in occasionally using video games when they teach. Let me know what you think. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TnCezm
"[Discussion] Any teachers here? I made lesson materials for when I play Pokémon Go with my students on field trips." "[Discussion] Any teachers here? I made lesson materials for when I play Pokémon Go with my students on field trips." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.