Ads Top

"Spoofers... C'mon Niantic"


#PokemonGO: I know this is not an uncommon story at this point, but once again my wife and I are boosting up a gym to get us both in and while we are doing so the gym is losing levels. Mind you we are in the middle of nowhere at 9:00 PM at night. Not a chance anyone else was there.The gym changed teams and this phantom trainer dropped a 3000+ Snorlax on top of it.I'm getting so burnt out on this. I see this at least several times a week including other gyms that are left empty by other spoofers? Is it worth even worth trying to report these things at this point?I would like some answers :/ via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lxSIUN
"Spoofers... C'mon Niantic" "Spoofers... C'mon Niantic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.