Ads Top

"Starter event got me my Venusaur and Charizard. V-Day event got me my Chansey and Lickitung. It's really great to see Niantic recognize the hard to fill Dex slots and act accordingly."


#PokemonGO: I know some are still complaining about not being able to find a Chansey so far, or ran out of Pokeballs constantly during the Starter event, but honestly I think I fit the 'casual but committed' player base Niantic was looking to service with these types of events, and they've given me exactly what I wanted.Even if I never see another Chansey this event I'll still be happy. I'm here to fill my Dex, and I can at least walk the bugger if I want to evolve it when Gen 2 releases. I'd say that's way better than praying for an egg hatch or rare spawn (which I've only seen happen once before this event, and it despawned before I could find it).How have these events helped you? Do you generally get what you need from them? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lrFqfa
"Starter event got me my Venusaur and Charizard. V-Day event got me my Chansey and Lickitung. It's really great to see Niantic recognize the hard to fill Dex slots and act accordingly." "Starter event got me my Venusaur and Charizard. V-Day event got me my Chansey and Lickitung. It's really great to see Niantic recognize the hard to fill Dex slots and act accordingly." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.