Ads Top

"Got my first Snorlax!"


#PokemonGO: Imgur: http://ift.tt/2lpZkY5 I booted up the game for the first time in a little while since the Valentine's Event is going on. Been playing since day one and haven't been able to ever catch or hatch one. I've been sick all week in bed, and since I had nothing to do I just opened it up out of curiosity. It's a good thing I did since I saw that Snorlax in my sightings and ran outside to get it! It snowed all day today where I live, but I didn't care. After a few minutes I found, and caught him! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kZcFFz
"Got my first Snorlax!" "Got my first Snorlax!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.