Ads Top

"[Story] I sharted myself and still caught 2 new Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: I created a burner account to relay this story because there is no way in hell I want this to be associated with my actual Reddit account. Karma points be damned.Just to set this up a little1) I got into Pokemon because of Go, so I don't know the silhouettes of these new mon.2) I went to Chinese dim sum for lunch.3) I had 3 Jim Beam spiked hot apple ciders afterwards.Fast forward to 9pm and I am in the neighborhood across from mine. I see two new silhouettes so I decide to go for them. I feel a little gas coming along and luckily it's just a fart. I get to the two new Pokemon that are next to each other and as I am throwing a ball at the first one, I decide to let out another fart. Big mistake. I sharted myself. And it doesn't stop for a good 10 seconds. Then I see the mon has broken out of the ball. So as I sit there stewing, I say to myself "Well it can't get any worse". So I throw an ultra ball, catch it. Engage the second mon. It breaks out. I catch it on the second try.I hightail it back to my house, jump in the shower, throw my clothes in the wash on hot.Feeling clean-ish, I open up Pokemon Go. I caught a Furret and a Gligar. Both are "May not be great in battle".** Don't ever question my commitment to this game. ** via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m2rntt
"[Story] I sharted myself and still caught 2 new Pokemon" "[Story] I sharted myself and still caught 2 new Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.