Ads Top

"[Story] This weekend a trainer with the best pokemon hunting setup I've ever seen found me downtown and told me I taught him how to play last summer."


#PokemonGO: I've been playing Pokemon Go on my bike since launch, and came to be known for it in my city. On Saturday I was riding and a motorcycle-like vehicle (Rokon Trailbreaker I believe) got my attention downtown and told me that I taught him how to play last summer.First off, his pokemon go hunting setup is amazing. Complete with a sidecar and a happy brown dog -> http://ift.tt/2m8WDan, he told me that I met him at a common farming spot last summer. I told him about eggs, lucky eggs, IVs, movesets, evolutions, etc. I have to admit I don't really remember much of this. Still, it was awesome to meet him again and find that he was still playing. He was proud showing off some of the cool mons he'd gotten over the past ~6 months.Honestly, I wish I'd done this for more players (especially older ones like me). Maybe the dropoff in players around my city wouldn't have been so dramatic since launch.And really...that's one sweet bike/dog/pokehunting-machine.PS - I know I'm about to get hate from at least a few people because we spin stops and catch while riding. Guys...you don't live here...downtown Lowell has little traffic and cobblestone streets. You can creep at 10mph very easily and it's very safe. It's part of why it's such a great place to play compared to cities like Boston and NYC. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lIzVbO
"[Story] This weekend a trainer with the best pokemon hunting setup I've ever seen found me downtown and told me I taught him how to play last summer." "[Story] This weekend a trainer with the best pokemon hunting setup I've ever seen found me downtown and told me I taught him how to play last summer." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.