Ads Top

"The Biomes Are Too Strict. My Example 6000 Geodudes Vs 0 Oddish, Staryu, Koffing,..."


#PokemonGO: I would hate if they got rid of the biome system, but I would like it to be a little less strict. In my desert biome I have seen 6000 Geodudes, 4000 Sandshrew, 2000 Ponyta,... but haven't even seen 1 oddish. Before the starter event I had never even seen a squirtle in the wild.Edit- Forgot to add a flair. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l60ZRW
"The Biomes Are Too Strict. My Example 6000 Geodudes Vs 0 Oddish, Staryu, Koffing,..." "The Biomes Are Too Strict. My Example 6000 Geodudes Vs 0 Oddish, Staryu, Koffing,..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.