Ads Top

"TIL: I know Nothing about about Gen 2 pokemon"


#PokemonGO: I'm not the only one right? I grew up in the 90s, played the first pokemon gameboy game, and even watched a bunch of TV episodes. Even after playing all the smash bros games, I felt like a savvy pokemon veteran, but after catching about 10 of the new species pokemon, I realized I know NOTHING about gen 2. At first it kind of bugged me that none of them looked familiar, but I guess it just adds to the excitement of catching and learning about new pokemon. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lZOO5Y
"TIL: I know Nothing about about Gen 2 pokemon" "TIL: I know Nothing about about Gen 2 pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.