Ads Top

"Umbreon against Confusion/Psychic Exeggutor is WOW!"


#PokemonGO: One of the defenders I dread fighting is a Confusion/Psychic Exeggutor, and much so if it's high CP, and with the buff on Confusion, the pain fighting him is real! There's a lvl 8 rival gym near my house that I attack almost everyday when I pass by it, and I make sure that I take out at least one of its defenders everyday, but the rival team prestiges it again back to lvl 8 at night so my work starts from scratch the morning after. I don't care, but I won't give them the satisfaction of seeing this gym reach lvl 10 :D Anyway, there's a 2600+ Con/Psy Exeggutor sitting in the middle of the gym and even before the buff, I was already having some difficulties knocking him out. I've got 2 Arcanines and an army of Flareons but all of them have somewhat low CPs (1800+ max, and I just couldn't power them up due to stardust shortage, and candy shortage in case of Arcanine). When Niantic buffed Confusion, it became impossible for me to get past this palm tree monster even with two Arcanines/Flareons. I tried changing strategy and put my 1350+ Feint Attack/Dark Pulse Umbreon instead of the usual Arcanine/Flareon. And it was WOW! I should have tried that much earlier. He crushed that Exeggutor and still had some HP left in him. I will definitely power him up and will certainly evolve more after seeing his potentials.Edit: Umbreon is SE against Confusion/Psychic Exeggutors, but might not be that good against those with grass moves. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2m1zQjg
"Umbreon against Confusion/Psychic Exeggutor is WOW!" "Umbreon against Confusion/Psychic Exeggutor is WOW!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.