Ads Top

"Well-known spoofers from my local (Mexico) Facebook PoGo groups have been posting about their accounts being banned, thank you Niantic"


#PokemonGO: About 8 weeks ago I started reporting spoofers that bragged abour their illegally obtained mons in my local FB groups; I reported those who left their usernames visible in their screencaps/shots, some of them even saying "I let the name visible because I've never been banned and probably never will".Don't give up, keep reporting the spoofers, hopefully Niantic will keep the bans coming.Edit: These people are posting pictures of the message "your account has been banned for usage of third party software...bla, bla bla.", not the issues with the logging that have been going on.Edit 2: An example of one of the people that got banned via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2l1VijJ
"Well-known spoofers from my local (Mexico) Facebook PoGo groups have been posting about their accounts being banned, thank you Niantic" "Well-known spoofers from my local (Mexico) Facebook PoGo groups have been posting about their accounts being banned, thank you Niantic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.