Ads Top

"What...in the fuck..."


#PokemonGO: I've been playing this game since launch and I've NEVER had an experience like this. Some old lady with disgusting yellow teeth pulled up next to me got out of her car and charged right up to me screaming at the top of her lungs "YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, YOU STOLE MY SONS GYM" and I say "I'm sorry, I honestly didn't know I was taking anything, I haven't battled a gym in a while and I just saw a spot would be available and went in to fight it, I'm really sorry I didn't know" and she goes "BULLSHIT, YOU DID NOT FIGHT THAT GYM, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, YOU APOLOGIZE TO MY SON" and she walks me over to some 30 year old guy in the front seat and I go "hey man, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to do anything wrong I was just trying to play, I didn't know I was taking anything, honest" and then I say one more "I'm sorry" and she goes "YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE" and I say "I wasn't trying to be, sorry" and I'm on my way.I'm literally shaking, I have never had something like this happen to me before, I thought I was going to be stabbed. I'm still saying to myself "what the fuck just happened?"Edit: I'm a shy guy and keep to myself and have never been in a confrontation like this with a stranger before so I wish I could have reacted differently but I wanted to leave badly. There's some crazy people in the town by where I live and this woman looked like a meth head so I didn't know what she would have done if I started yelling back at her or just told her to fuck off and left so I just humored her and got the fuck out of there. Also, I didn't even see these people until the woman got out and yelled at me.Edit 2: When I said I saw a spot and went in, I meant spots to put a Pokemon in because the gym wasn't fully leveled up. All the gyms in my town are level 10 and my team so when I saw the opportunity to fight my gym and level it up and put in a Pokemon I did that.Edit 3: I did not snipe this gym, I fought to level it up and had no clue anybody was there. I guess I really didn't communicate this well enough, communicating isn't my strong suit.Edit 4: Here's some pictures I put together that might clear it up a bit http://ift.tt/2kSJDbI http://ift.tt/2l60OC7 via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l554BS
"What...in the fuck..." "What...in the fuck..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.