Ads Top

"Graphic of gym being attacked vs being "prestiged'"


#PokemonGO: I am not sure this was spoken about, but I couldn't find it if so. Is there any difference in the graphics (thunder storm?) of a gym being attacked versus it being built up? If so, I guess I never really noticed or tried to notice a difference. If not, wouldn't it be better to be able to tell from afar without having to click on the gym to monitor what's happening? I think it might help make up one's mind whether to even approach a gym based on what is actually happening.The reason I am asking is because, even though I vowed not to stress out about the gyms close to me being manipulated by a multi-account user or users, I still stop by now and again to see if things have changed while I am leveling back up. So the other night I see a gym is being encountered, I wanted to stop to see if I could identify if it was one of the cheaters just to further prove he or she is alone manipulating the gyms, for curiosity sake. When I parked near, it was a solo female and she must have just finished the Valor gym off (said cheater's accounts too). I waited for her to place and it was Instinct and I didn't recognize the name. I waited another minute to make sure she wasn't placing another or in case she had a kid I couldn't see with her that might place. Before I could place, apparently the cheater had quickly took it back over. At this time is when I felt guilty because I had just pulled in and she probably thought it was me. I didn't have time to stay and help her take it back down. So, after I pulled into another lot to check the other few gyms, I checked back and she must have been attacking that one again, but I left the area. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lxJPtg
"Graphic of gym being attacked vs being "prestiged'" "Graphic of gym being attacked vs being "prestiged'" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.