Ads Top

"I booked a trip to Florida, Miami"


#PokemonGO: I'm from Sweden travelling for Pokemons.I am level 40 and team Winstinct. I was the 6th player in Sweden to reach 40 and my city is a Electric Voltorb/Magnemite Biome.Afaik i am the only player in Sweden to caught all 146 legit.I currently have146/146 Kanto89/92 Johto(missing Unown, Corsola and Heracross)I have booked a trip to Florida, Miami 10th-13th of April. Staying at Miami Beach. Now my question is, where will i be most likely to find Heracrosses and Corsolas?From what i understood Miami Beach is filled with stops atleast the south part of it?If you want to hang out to catch pokemons together let me know :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ny5bKC
"I booked a trip to Florida, Miami" "I booked a trip to Florida, Miami" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.