Ads Top

"I'm really excited"


#PokemonGO: For the past 5 years I have been without a cell phone due to lack of income sufficient enough to purchase a phone plan that was anything better than a few minutes of talk and texts. I've been blessed with a decent job that works me enough to make at least a meager income so I have a limitless plan now and I finally get to play Pokemon Go. I know I'm late to the party, but I'm still really glad I finally get to play. It has been an exciting week, as I'm already level 10 and I caught a Snorlax on my way to work this morning. I live in a small swampy area, but I'm close enough to some stops and a walmart so I can run around in the parking lot. I hope to catch a Mareep so I can level it to a Flaffy. I'm really glad to finally be able to play and experience the game for myself. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lC1YWX
"I'm really excited" "I'm really excited" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.